Fall Family Photo

Fall Family Photo

Friday, May 18, 2012

Exciting April, Calm May

       I am finally posting some pics of Zady's baptism last month.  She was very excited!  She is number 2 in our family to be baptized.  I am always humbled and grateful at these times.  It helps to remind me of the covenants that I have made and I remember to "have joy in the journey".
      Also, Jeff was recently called to be the 2nd Counselor in our Branch Presidency.  That means they asked him to shave his Van Dyke (I guess that is what it is called).  He didn't mind, and I certainly like to kiss him more without it!  Well, okay, I like to kiss him no matter what!:)


Zady was lucky that the water was not green this time!
 Zady also had the opportunity to play her violin for her music class at school.  I don't know if the video will work this time, but I'm trying anyway.  She had fun and the kids loved seeing her small violin.  They were shocked when I told them that they come smaller than this.  Hopefully, Amelia and Claire will get to play next week before school ends.



My Big Boy Collin sitting at Zady's baptism.

1 comment:

  1. Collin is so grown up! Can't wait to see you all! (And the video did work for me--Zady played so well.)

    ReplyDelete