Fall Family Photo

Fall Family Photo

Monday, April 18, 2011

IT'S A . . .


Yes, we finally found a doctor that would take me as a VBAC patient.  He was the only one in northern Indiana, by the way.
Today we checked Amelia and Zady out of school and took them all to the appointment for our first ultrasound.  Can you guess what we are having?
After the ultrasound, Jeff took the kids back out to the waiting room while I had my first official visit--pap smear, exams, etc.
Everything looks good with the baby.  I am approximately 20 weeks, 3 days.  The baby is measuring 20 weeks, 5 days.  I am very relieved that things seem to be going well.


Yes, it is a boy.  At first the tech couldn't get a very good view.  Really, what baby ever cooperates when you want them to, huh?  So, she said she was seeing pink.  Then a few moments later, she said "wait".  I thought I might have glimpsed something too, but I didn't really know.  Then she became pretty confident that it was indeed a boy.  I'm still not sure what we will do with another little monkey running around!  But we are excited and just happy to see him growing well.

BTW Happy Birthday Gina!

3 comments:

  1. You planned that very well! I always wanted two boys in a row. Hope you're feeling well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay--that is so exciting!!! Keep this up and the boys might catch up to the girls in our family. So excited for a new baby and so glad to hear that everything is looking good. Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I can't wait to meet your kids- hopefully this summer! The last time I saw you, you were pregnant with Ross!

    ReplyDelete