Fall Family Photo

Fall Family Photo

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Back From Utah

Well, I returned from Utah on tuesday evening.  It was great to see family and especially to attend the Temple.  This was the first time everyone in my family has been in the Temple together.  I only wish that we had the time to do a session together.  Being there really strengthened my testimony about the importance of families and how we are blessed to have the opportunity to be together forever.
The kids seemed to do ok without me for the four days I was gone.  I'm very grateful for friends that could watch them while Jeff was at work.  Jeff handled them very well, too.  He even made lasagna for sunday dinner, which impressed my mom and sisters.  I think he's great!
I loved seeing Timp covered in snow and I was excited to get out and go for a walk to my friends home.  It has been too cold here to get outside much.  I have to admit that Utah still feels like home to me.  Someday I hope that changes.  We are enjoying living in Indiana and look forward to getting a house and becoming more permenant.
Amelia and Zady finished another round of tests at school and I'm happy that they are excelling in their reading.  We still have to work a little with math, though.  Claire is loving learning to read here at home, and Ross keeps busy playing with her.
Life is Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment