Fall Family Photo

Fall Family Photo

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Lake Effect Snow

We had snow that started last weekend.  On tuesday morning our clock radio went off as usual at 6:30am.  Happily they announced that it was a two-hour delay start for pretty much all of the schools in the area.  So, we let the girls sleep in--and caught a little extra shut eye ourselves!  Then, Jeff recieved a call that said his school was cancelled!  Amelia and Zady were disappointed that they still had to go to school.  They wanted to stayed home with dad.
Jeff walked the girls to the bus stop and then played in the snow for a bit with Ross and Claire.  I was able to go and finish our Christmas Shopping by myself.  The girls got home from school and enjoyed spending the afternoon and evening with dad, since he was gone every night last week for basketball.
Amelia and Zady are ready for Christmas break already!  I'm still trying to find things for us to do for fun.  I wish I could brain wash all of the kids into thinking that cleaning was fun!
Today, Claire and Ross were in the bathroom.  I was finishing addresses on the computer.  They came out awhile later and Claire informed me that she had helped Ross sit on the toilet and read books to him.  He came walking out trying to put his diaper back on.  She frequently asks him if he wants to us the bathroom.  Who knows, maybe she will get him potty trained for me!

1 comment:

  1. I may hire Claire to come potty train Tessa for me, if it works out with Ross! PS--my friend has a blog and is writing about different craft and activity ideas she's doing this December with her kids. We've done some, and they're easy and fun. If you're interested, it's at beinglds.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete