I want to start this year with the introduction of our newest family member. Georgia Marie was born on May 22, 2015. She is my only baby that I had contractions a week early and went to the hospital, only to be sent home. I was very disappointed! We decided to be induce 3 days after the due date, because Jeff was leaving a week and a half later for a trip to Havasupai. Things went well, and we have a beautiful baby girl. She was 8 lbs. 11 oz. and about 21.5 inches. But, we don't think the inches was correct because at later checkups, she was about 21 inches.
I see that I didn't do any entries last year, and so I'm hoping to make this blog more of a family journal this year. As my way to keep track of things. Wish me luck!
| At Orem Community Hospital. Lots of hair! |
No comments:
Post a Comment